ChaseTek starts with a comprehensive audit of physical assets and vendor accounts to assure there are no cases of overspend.
Based on the findings of our analysis and understanding of our partner goals, we develop customized solutions with transparent pricing.
We represent our partners through their negotiations, vendor relationships and project management to assure all service needs are met.
We continue to provide support for our partners through ongoing technical support and customer service advocacy with vendors.
More about us
We are a team of technology infrastructure experts with over a decade of systems improvement and management experience.
We monitor, analyse, procure, manage, and support in all phases of technology infrastructure such as voice, data, and hardware.
We’ve worked as suppliers and vendors in the past, and saw a better path to assure the infrastructure needs and service expectations of companies were met.
We service locations across the globe from our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio.
- May 14, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- May 17, 2017
ChaseTek is excited to announce its new strategic partnership with Crystal Digital to provide specialty data services to its...May 3, 2017
ChaseTek is excited to introduce the addition of Michael Marlowe to the team as the strategic advisor to the…April 7, 2017
ChaseTek, a leading provider of communications management solutions for telecom and VoIP technology, has announced the formation of its…November 2, 2016
- Chasetek has been awesome! They have assisted us with all our data and phone decisions from selection to installation to service. Their staff is wonderful to work with and they are quick to respond to anything we need.Buckeye Fabric Finishing Co.
- With ChaseTek by our side we switched our phone system to VOIP and dramatically increased our bandwidth for our students. They did a great job of explaining each step to us, while giving us different options. They also gave me 2 tickets to the Memorial Golf Tournament for Saturday, June 3rd.Avon Local Schools
- I can always count on ChaseTek to come through with any phone or internet issues our office may have, regardless of the location. They are great at figuring out any problem, and then giving a follow up of the situation. This is great customer service, and helps our remote employees feel comfortable with the resolution.Crow Creek Medical
- Our relationship with ChaseTek started when they were able to get a T-1 circuit for a facility in a fairly remote area in Southeastern Ohio, where at that time nothing was available but metered and throttled satellite. There was not even any Verizon Wireless service available for many miles around. Just a red slash – no service. The T-1 carrier wanted a $36k buildout but ChaseTek got it done for a small fraction of that.Company Wrench
- I have worked with ChaseTek since July of 2016 they are very professional and helpful with all their services. They were a big part in making our move to the new office such a success. Making sure that the phones and computers were all up and running for the first day at the new place. They have also been a big help if or when we have any questions or anything goes down they get the issue fixed right away.Powell Village Dental
- Personally, I couldn’t be more delighted with the services ChaseTek provides. They have helped us through numerous support issues and managed to get them resolved quickly and professionally. I can always count on them to reduce downtime and keep our business running.Hometown Urgent Care