ChaseTek starts with a comprehensive audit of physical assets and vendor accounts to assure there are no cases of overspend.
Based on the findings of our analysis and understanding of our partner goals, we develop customized solutions with transparent pricing.
We represent our partners through their negotiations, vendor relationships and project management to assure all service needs are met.
We continue to provide support for our partners through ongoing technical support and customer service advocacy with vendors.
- May 17, 2017
ChaseTek is excited to announce its new strategic partnership with Crystal Digital to provide specialty...May 3, 2017
ChaseTek is excited to introduce the addition of Michael Marlowe to the team as the…April 7, 2017
ChaseTek, a leading provider of communications management solutions for telecom and VoIP technology, has announced…November 2, 2016
More about us
We are a team of technology infrastructure experts with over a decade of systems improvement and management experience.
We monitor, analyse, procure, manage, and support in all phases of technology infrastructure such as voice, data, and hardware.
We’ve worked as suppliers and vendors in the past, and saw a better path to assure the infrastructure needs and service expectations of companies were met.
We service locations across the globe from our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio.
- Every time I work with ChaseTek I feel like I’m getting white glove service, they take the headache away when it comes to dealing with various Telco’s. I feel confident knowing that they’ll exhaust every available option to find a solution to my problem, and will do so in a pleasant and attentive manner.W.W. Williams
- Our relationship with ChaseTek started when they were able to get a T-1 circuit for a facility in a fairly remote area in Southeastern Ohio, where at that time nothing was available but metered and throttled satellite. There was not even any Verizon Wireless service available for many miles around. Just a red slash – no service. The T-1 carrier wanted a $36k buildout but ChaseTek got it done for a small fraction of that.Company Wrench
- I have worked with ChaseTek since July of 2016 they are very professional and helpful with all their services. They were a big part in making our move to the new office such a success. Making sure that the phones and computers were all up and running for the first day at the new place. They have also been a big help if or when we have any questions or anything goes down they get the issue fixed right away.Powell Village Dental
- I have found the staff at ChaseTek to be very responsive to our needs in a timely manner. Whenever I have a problem, they are quick to troubleshoot it and submit a service ticket to Spectrum (you can use “our communications provider” here instead if you don’t want to mention Spectrum) to get the issue resolved. They have also helped me getting billing errors corrected quickly. It’s a great relief to know that I can turn my communication problems over to them so I can focus on other matters in my companyLicking County Aging Program
- I can always count on ChaseTek to come through with any phone or internet issues our office may have, regardless of the location. They are great at figuring out any problem, and then giving a follow up of the situation. This is great customer service, and helps our remote employees feel comfortable with the resolution.Crow Creek Medical
- ChaseTek made my job so much easier. After hours on phone and issues, ChaseTek took over. I could go back to my daily requirements of my own job. They were so kind and made sure I knew everything would be taken care of and no worries. I later checked back in a month and sure enough everything they stated they would help with was completed faster than expected.Royal Paper Stock
- Chasetek has been awesome! They have assisted us with all our data and phone decisions from selection to installation to service. Their staff is wonderful to work with and they are quick to respond to anything we need.Buckeye Fabric Finishing Co.
- I have found the staff at ChaseTek to be very responsive to our needs in a timely manner. Whenever I have a problem, they are quick to troubleshoot it and submit a service ticket to Spectrum (you can use “our communications provider” here instead if you don’t want to mention Spectrum) to get the issue resolved. They have also helped me getting billing errors corrected quickly. It’s a great relief to know that I can turn my communication problems over to them so I can focus on other matters in my company.Avon Local Schools
- I have been working with ChaseTek for the last five years and I am very pleased with their service and support. They manage our multi-site VOIP service and telecommunications contracts.Hometown Urgent Care
- I just wanted to comment on the move of our IT department to ChaseTek a few years ago. As you know we had a very small IT department and had difficulty keeping up with changing technology. With ChaseTek we are able to achieve a consistency in process and technology that we had previously been unable to obtain. ChaseTek did an amazing job of laying out details and options for phone and data solutions during a period of accelerated growth at our company. They were extremely thorough and continue to support our teams with expert knowledge.HER Realtors