ChaseTek starts with a comprehensive audit of physical assets and vendor accounts to assure there are no cases of overspend.
Based on the findings of our analysis and understanding of our partner goals, we develop customized solutions with transparent pricing.
We represent our partners through their negotiations, vendor relationships and project management to assure all service needs are met.
We continue to provide support for our partners through ongoing technical support and customer service advocacy with vendors.
More about us
We are a team of technology infrastructure experts with over a decade of systems improvement and management experience.
We monitor, analyse, procure, manage, and support in all phases of technology infrastructure such as voice, data, and hardware.
We’ve worked as suppliers and vendors in the past, and saw a better path to assure the infrastructure needs and service expectations of companies were met.
We service locations across the globe from our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio.
- June 20, 2018
- May 14, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- May 17, 2017
ChaseTek is excited to announce its new strategic partnership with Crystal Digital to provide specialty data services to its...May 3, 2017
ChaseTek is excited to introduce the addition of Michael Marlowe to the team as the strategic advisor to the…April 7, 2017
ChaseTek, a leading provider of communications management solutions for telecom and VoIP technology, has announced the formation of its…November 2, 2016
- Personally, I couldn’t be more delighted with the services ChaseTek provides. They have helped us through numerous support issues and managed to get them resolved quickly and professionally. I can always count on them to reduce downtime and keep our business running.Hometown Urgent Care
- Our relationship with ChaseTek started when they were able to get a T-1 circuit for a facility in a fairly remote area in Southeastern Ohio, where at that time nothing was available but metered and throttled satellite. There was not even any Verizon Wireless service available for many miles around. Just a red slash – no service. The T-1 carrier wanted a $36k buildout but ChaseTek got it done for a small fraction of that.Company Wrench
- I have been working with ChaseTek for the last five years and I am very pleased with their service and support. They manage our multi-site VOIP service and telecommunications contracts.Hometown Urgent Care
- Every time I work with ChaseTek I feel like I’m getting white glove service, they take the headache away when it comes to dealing with various Telco’s. I feel confident knowing that they’ll exhaust every available option to find a solution to my problem, and will do so in a pleasant and attentive manner.W.W. Williams
- Chasetek makes our lives easier, by facilitating communications with our provider, we can take a back seat and let Chasetek head up the service requests. From a customer support standpoint, they are unmatched. Always receive quick feedback and the communication is always respectful and professional. The most beneficial aspect from Chasetek in my mind is after the issues are found, the options are laid out for us to make a well-informed decision. I rely on Chasetek with all of my technology needs, and I suggest everyone else do the same.The Champion Companies
- ChaseTek made my job so much easier. After hours on phone and issues, ChaseTek took over. I could go back to my daily requirements of my own job. They were so kind and made sure I knew everything would be taken care of and no worries. I later checked back in a month and sure enough everything they stated they would help with was completed faster than expected.Royal Paper Stock