ChaseTek starts with a comprehensive audit of physical assets and vendor accounts to assure there are no cases of overspend.
Based on the findings of our analysis and understanding of our partner goals, we develop customized solutions with transparent pricing.
We represent our partners through their negotiations, vendor relationships and project management to assure all service needs are met.
We continue to provide support for our partners through ongoing technical support and customer service advocacy with vendors.
More about us
We are a team of technology infrastructure experts with over a decade of systems improvement and management experience.
We monitor, analyse, procure, manage, and support in all phases of technology infrastructure such as voice, data, and hardware.
We’ve worked as suppliers and vendors in the past, and saw a better path to assure the infrastructure needs and service expectations of companies were met.
We service locations across the globe from our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio.
- May 14, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- May 17, 2017
ChaseTek is excited to announce its new strategic partnership with Crystal Digital to provide specialty data services to its...May 3, 2017
ChaseTek is excited to introduce the addition of Michael Marlowe to the team as the strategic advisor to the…April 7, 2017
ChaseTek, a leading provider of communications management solutions for telecom and VoIP technology, has announced the formation of its…November 2, 2016
- With ChaseTek by our side we switched our phone system to VOIP and dramatically increased our bandwidth for our students. They did a great job of explaining each step to us, while giving us different options. They also gave me 2 tickets to the Memorial Golf Tournament for Saturday, June 3rd.Avon Local Schools
- I have been working with ChaseTek for the last five years and I am very pleased with their service and support. They manage our multi-site VOIP service and telecommunications contracts.Hometown Urgent Care
- ChaseTek has been a great partner to work with, the work they do saves me time which allows me to focus on other tasks. Their support team is great they are very responsive and great at taking care of contacting providers to get service or repair requests taken care of. One call or email to ChaseTek support and I know my issue will be taken care.Fairfield Homes
- Our relationship with ChaseTek started when they were able to get a T-1 circuit for a facility in a fairly remote area in Southeastern Ohio, where at that time nothing was available but metered and throttled satellite. There was not even any Verizon Wireless service available for many miles around. Just a red slash – no service. The T-1 carrier wanted a $36k buildout but ChaseTek got it done for a small fraction of that.Company Wrench
- I have found the staff at ChaseTek to be very responsive to our needs in a timely manner. Whenever I have a problem, they are quick to troubleshoot it and submit a service ticket to Spectrum (you can use “our communications provider” here instead if you don’t want to mention Spectrum) to get the issue resolved. They have also helped me getting billing errors corrected quickly. It’s a great relief to know that I can turn my communication problems over to them so I can focus on other matters in my companyLicking County Aging Program
- Chasetek makes our lives easier, by facilitating communications with our provider, we can take a back seat and let Chasetek head up the service requests. From a customer support standpoint, they are unmatched. Always receive quick feedback and the communication is always respectful and professional. The most beneficial aspect from Chasetek in my mind is after the issues are found, the options are laid out for us to make a well-informed decision. I rely on Chasetek with all of my technology needs, and I suggest everyone else do the same.The Champion Companies